WHY WE’RE DIFFERENT.
An elevated, highly private, shared office environment for established professionals – without flip flops & barking dogs.
We understand the value you bring to our business, and have developed a compensation structure reflecting that value.
IS YOUR CLIENT A FIT?
Our client list is a carefully curated group of established professionals representing a variety of industries.
Besides the great product and space itself, the team at Emerge212 showed great flexibility and worked hand-in-hand with my client and I to make this deal happen in a short period of time. The high-end aesthetic and professional atmosphere made for an easy choice. My clients are looking forward to the future at Emerge212 and growing their operation within for years to come.MATT HELD, WeWork Spaces
Why We're Different
Emerge212 is a division of SL Green, New York City's largest commercial landlord. We operate a unique model of shared office space that capitalizes on the benefits of coworking, but elevates the experience, creating a private, professional and sophisticated atmosphere.
- 24/7 building access with key-card protected, private offices
- Beautiful executive boardrooms and event spaces
- 5-star IT and administrative support on-site
- Top of the line technological infrastructure (supports hedge funds)
- Class-A buildings located near key transportation hubs
- Complimentary access to thousands of partner locations throughout the globe
At Emerge212, we understand the value you bring to our business, and our 15—10—5 compensation structure reflects this. Each time you refer business to Emerge212, you will receive the following on the initial term*:
Commission (Months 1-12)
Commission (Months 13-36)
AMEX Gift Card**
Is Your Client a Fit?
At Emerge212, our elevated office spaces are home to a variety of businesses that are making waves in their respective industries. While the nature of their businesses vary, we find there are certain qualities that tend to be shared amongst all our clients:
- U.S. or Global headquarters
- NYC satellite office
- Part-time office for visits to NYC
- 1-100 employees on-site
- Can be configured from one to fifty open workstations
- 1 year or longer
- Swing Space options available
What They Value
- Class-A building
- Prime locations
- High-end experience for themselves and visitors
- Security and privacy
- State-of-the-art infrastructure
- Service and support
- Established individuals or businesses
- Start-ups past their first round of seed funding
- 5-star service